I am available for a full range of photographic and image consultation.
My experience across all parts of the photographic process is unparalleled, from pre-visualisation of a shoot to displaying the finished work and beyond. I am equipped to tackle many tasks in-house, and work with a trusted selection of laboratories and craftspeople to carry out work to the highest standard.
I am especially strong at:
- Curating and Producing Exhibitions: I organise and directly supervise every step in the process as your first point of contact. Working with a team of specialists, I build a model of the space, a timeline of the production, and coordinate all logistics and installation.
- Organising archives of any size: digitisation (e.g. bulk scanning of 10,000 negatives), documentation (custom database for work cataloguing) and specialisation (highest-quality scans/prints of important works).
- Making books: from concept and curation to sequencing, editing, and design.
- Working with analogue material of all kinds: from half-frame to 8x10 film and beyond. I own bespoke digitisation material and collaborate with analogue specialists worldwide in specific processes such as extra-large C-type printing, digital fibre printing, and drum scanning.
No project is too large or too small, and no deadline too immediate, for my consideration. Please contact me by email with any proposals.
Recent credits include:
- Coco Capitán: Busy Living exhibition at the Maison Européenne de la Photographie, Paris 2019: Head of Production.
- Charlie Kirk: Katil Var (forthcoming) 2019: Sequencing, Editing, Consulting on Book and Show.
- Coco Capitán: Is It Tomorrow Yet? exhibition at Daelim Museum, Seoul 2018: Head of Production.
- University of Cambridge, 2017-present: Photographic Workshops and Exhibition Planning with students.